Leading Patient Care
Bluestem Health’s integrated care model includes family medicine and pediatrics, behavioral health, dental services, pharmacies, and more – all through one organization. As an LPN with Bluestem Health, you’ll help develop the best treatment plan to elevate patient care. Responsibilities include:
- Provide primary care and interview patients, check vital signs, and enter records information into our Electronic Health Record system
- Prepare specimens for laboratory analysis
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations
- Assist in minimally invasive patient procedures
- Prepare and administer medications and vaccinations under direct supervision of the healthcare provider
- General office responsibilities typical of a primary care medical office
- Medication refills
“Since I don’t have to work weekends or holidays, I get to spend more time with my kids! The variety of patients we see is incredible, and with our range of services, we can provide complete patient care.”
“We are fortunate to work in the Lincoln community which has a network of specialists that work well with primary care providers.”
Trishia Frost, APRN, Nurse Practitioner
Care Across The City
Our LPNs enjoy location flexibility, opening the door to new opportunities and diverse experiences every day. Our clinics also include all the resources needed to ensure patient success, including pharmacies, interpreters, patient support services, and patient education. You’ll get to collaborate with the interdisciplinary teams to develop patient care plans.
Discover more freedom in your work environment with Bluestem Health.