Join us for a healthy cooking class series available for free to SNAP, Medicaid, or WIC participants! These classes are designed to help you learn how to make easy, nutritious, and inexpensive meals for you and your family.
Healthy Cooking Classes will cover topics such as MyPlate, Food Borne Illness Prevention, Shopping for Value, Nutrition Labels, Portion Sizes, and Physical Activity.
Cooking Classes: Registration is free but we ask that you commit to the full session.
- Location: Health 360 - 2301 O Street - Conference Room
- Class Dates: Thursdays - April 5, 12, 19, 26, and May 3
- Class Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
There are four easy ways to register - Pick one!
- Register: Healthy Cooking at LFS/Health360
- Call the Lancaster Extension Office at 402-441-7180
- Email email@example.com
- Simply show up on the first day of class!
These classes are offered as a partnership between Bluestem Health, SNAP-Ed NEP, EFNEP NEP, Nebraska Extension, Lutheran Family Services, and Health 360.